- This event has passed.
2021 UNM Colloquium for Innovative Teaching: Post-Pandemic Pedagogy
April 16 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The UNM Office of the Provost along with Graduate Studies, the Center for Teaching and Learning, and the Office of Assessment & Academic Program Review, invite you to participate in the 2021 Colloquium for Innovative Teaching: Post-Pandemic Pedagogy on Friday, April 16, 2021 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. Register here!
This year’s colloquium focuses on how things we learned during the COVID-19 emergency may change how we teach after the emergency is over. Presentations will cover a variety of topics including:
- Anti-racist Pedagogy
- Incorporating Student Research in Undergraduate Teaching
- The Nuts and Bolts of Fall 2021 Teaching: Health, Communication, and Technology
- What did COVID Teach Us About Graduate Education? Rethinking Graduate Milestones
- Approaches to “Flipping” Classrooms in Multiple Disciplines
- Remote Teaching Discoveries to Keep in a Post-COVID Environment
- Incorporating National and International Scholarly Communities in Classes
- Student Perspectives
Additional information about sessions, presenters, and registration will be posted here as details become available.
- April 16
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Event Tags:
- Faculty, Post-Pandemic, UNM Faculty
- Office of the Provost – EVP for Academic Affairs
- Graduate Studies
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Office of Assessment & Academic Program Review