We’re a five-year National Science Foundation-funded project that promotes women and minority STEM faculty at the University of New Mexico.
Our team aims to:
1) create a more inclusive, egalitarian, and supportive institutional climate
2) increase the participation of women, particularly minority women, STEM faculty in leadership positions
3) improve satisfaction with, and perceptions of fairness of, the tenure and promotion process among women, and especially minority women, STEM faculty
4) increase the number of women, particularly minority women, at all levels in STEM departments
5) increase the national and international recognition of scholarship by all women STEM faculty at UNM.