LatinXChem was created in June 2020 as a virtual forum to bring together and showcase research carried out by the LatinXChem community across the world.
The LatinXChem 2020 Twitter Conference will take place entirely over Twitter and will include eleven categories across chemistry. The conference will begin at 12:00 UTC on the 7th of September, 2020 and have a duration of 24 hours.
1. #LatinXChem 2020 is FREE OF CHARGE.
2. Participants can register in more than one category.
3. Participants can take part in the activity regardless of where they are.
4. Being an online event, it has a low environmental footprint.
How to participate:
1. Register your poster at https://forms.gle/Kz2vkvhKFVieN7BG6.
2. On the day of the event, tweet your poster with the title, including @LatinXChem #LatinXChem2020, and relevant subject hashtag(s). Posters can be presented in English, Spanish, or Portuguese.
3. Throughout the event, share and discuss your work with other participants, answering the questions from the community and jury.
This activity is supported by the Royal Society of Chemistry, Chemical Science, the American Chemical Society, the Brazilian Chemical Society and Wiley, through ChemNanoMat and Chemistry Europe.